MOXY FACT SHEET
WHO IS BEHIND MOXY ENTERTAINMENT?Valerie Delong is the founder of MOXY ENTERTAINMENT and co-owns the company with Craig Lambert. DeLong has spent the last 20 years working for major labels in NY and LA in senior executive roles. Her last position was Senior Vice President of Radio and Video Promotion of Universal Music Records Group. Lambert has held an influential 30 year tenure working in the industry for major music labels in both NY and LA. His listed position was the Senior Vice President of Promotion of MCA Records and heads the division MOXY ROCKS!, focusing on Alternative, Active Rock, and Classic Rock projects while DeLong specializes in Top 40, HAC, and Rhythmic projects. A detailed resume is available upon request.
WHAT IS MOXY ENTERTAINMENT?MOXY ENTERTAINMENT is a company that provides a multitude of services to music based companies, including consulting services, video and radio promotion. The company also has a sports music marketing division that is targeted at college and professional teams. MOXY also consults many companies on partnership deals and marketing strategies using artists placement to benefit their current and existing products. Please see the detailed list of services provided below for a more detailed look at our services.
WHAT IS MOXY’S MISSION STATEMENT:MOXY ENTERTAINMENT's mission is to help our clients wisely invest in the development of their company, execute their business plans, and achieve their targets and goals by providing clients with a “one stop shop” through the streamlining of information.
WHAT OTHER SERVICES DOES MOXY PROVIDE?
- Management of day to day radio and video airplay, with a detailed breakdown of activity. This includes providing daily Mediabase reports if necessary. Targeted and projected radio stations will be supervised, as well as radio consultants.
- Management of financial expenditures including, but not limited to: independents, advertising, promotional tours, radio shows and direct spend of monies at radio stations.
- Assistance with selecting radio singles and creating radio e-blasts, and coordination of radio shipping and impact dates. MOXY ENTERTAINMENT also offers a service for soliciting feedback from radio stations in regards to single selections from upcoming album releases.
- Liaison between the client and the record company and/or distributor. This may include contact with promotion, product managers, publicity and any other relevant departments. Upon request, weekly conference calls can be arranged.
- For a separate fee, direct radio and video promotion can be included in this proposal
- Provide referrals for all vital aspects of the music business, including the following:
- Art direction
- Distribution for retail
- Artist development
- New Media
- Sales (including digital distribution)
- Artist Publicity
- Ancillary Marketing
- TV opportunities to include placement
- Corporate sponsorships
All outside service fees (i.e. publicity, new media etc) are paid directly by our client to the service provider, but we are happy to oversee this process and can sign off on all budgetary requirements by outside vendors if requested.
MOXY ENTERTAINMENT is also available for travel to support the above services as needed both domestically and internationally at the client’s cost (i.e. covering radio promotion tours etc).